Wednesday 8 October 2014

WHAT IS THIS BLOG ABOUT?



I started my own yoga and meditation practice in my home town , Recife - Brazil, when was 16 years old. I can say now I have been practising for 18 years with on and offs in my teenager and early adult life. Since 2003, Yoga has been uninterrupted in my life everywhere I go. In Recife, I received my first teacher certification through ANYI ( Associacao Nacional de Yoga Integral) and I also created my studio in 2005 – DharmaYoga. Unfortunately I had to pass it on last year but kept it a my brand and my heart. I have been practising Yoga whilst living in UK and whilst doing tourism in countries like India, Argentina, Thailand, Spain, Switzerland etc . In UK I had my second certification in Sun Power Yoga in 2010. In Thailand, was certified in Thai Yoga Massage as well as in Rue Sri Datton or Thai Yoga. Always believed yoga is an universal language that can be "spoken" everywhere with an open heart in order to create benefits. Therefore my path consists in always improving, learning and sharing.


This blog is the result of this dream of sharing yoga in a broaden view. I want to talk to you about the traditional angas or parts of Yoga but also about yoga as a 24h practice in our daily lives, as Sri Aurobindo used to say. A dream that now we dream together, that we now want to make it happen collectively for the benefit of many people. I am going to name this dream as Yogalactica. It is is your yoga. Its is your galactica. Feel free to browse around and to come and meet me. With grace and joy, Regina



1 comment:

  1. E que tal, entre Yogar e Meditar, um passeio cercado de Alecrim?Os apresento o Monte do Menir, uma fazenda organica nos arrendores de Monsaraz, que oferece uma experiencia singular de cheiros e cores:
    http://www.portaldojardim.com/pdj/2012/11/06/projeto-de-agricultura-biologica-no-alentejo-monte-do-menir-exporta-mais-de-metade-da-sua-producao-de-ervas-aromaticas-e-medicinais/
    Venham ver de perto os largos horizontes alentejanos e sentir a suavidade do passar dos dias daqui.

    ReplyDelete